Mavenly is a field sales agency specialized in outsourcing, consulting and training for SMEs and multinationals. In addition, it helps companies in their search for commercial talents. All mavens have a burning passion for sales. At Mavenly we work with the most modern tools and all mavens receive continuous training and guidance. In addition, they have that touch of hospitality to make the difference in all areas.
For our client an American company (start-up in Belgium) with worldwide fame we are looking for Business Development Managers for different regions in Belgium.
- The Business Development Manager manages a territory of vape and traditional retail customers in a defined geographic area.
- You will visit daily supermarket and are responsible for developing and growing new products, distribution, rate of sale and retailer share through seamless execution of territory plans at store level.
- Your performance in this role will be measured primarily by achievement of product listings, volume and sales growth, implementation and execution of training, trade programmes and in-store visual merchandising.
- You will report daily using the Sales Force Tool and will report to the Sales Director Belgium.
- You are a real hunter and convincing new clients gives you a lot of satisfaction.
- This role is ideal for someone currently working as a hunter/Sales in FMCG and supermarkets. You have minimum 5 years of experience in such a role.
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree or can convince us with your related experience and hunters’ profile.
- You are very fluent in Dutch or French (depending on the region) and you can express yourself in English.
- A car driving license is required for this position.
- A very attractive salary package with all the extra-legal benefits.
- Working for an American start-up company with worldwide fame.